Subject: Shareware programming
From: [email-masked] (Mikko Makela)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 15:41:33 +0300 (EET DST)

Is here anybody else in this list but me, who have tried shareware
programming ? 
I tried it (as many of you may know) with Billiard Games, with
no success at all. Couple of people send me mail that it's good,
some said it wasn't working at all on his machine, but _nobody_
registered. 
I know I made at least two errors:
-codeword system is no good 
-I should have called it version 1.0, instead of 0.9

Now I have changed the codeword system so, that if somebody
registers, he has to type codenumber only once, and program 
will make the file "Billiard.reg" to disk, so he doesn't have
to type it never again.
But before I'll release version 1.0, I would like to have some
critic from you: What do you think of the game ? Is it any good
at all ? What should be added to make it more playable, or is 
there anything to do ?
Go ahead, be cruel...

Mikko